This is a favorite recipe because it has so many variations I’ve created over the years, as well as it leaves them wanting more! This fudge freezes well, too.
Fantasy Fudge and Variations
Great for gifts, thank yous, boo-boo days and to bring to events as your unforgettable contribution.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 119
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 14g
Saturated Fat 9g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 29g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 cups sugar – organic raw sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, margarine COCONUT oil
- 1 small can (5 oz.) evaporated milk (about 2/3 cup) (Do not use sweetened condensed milk.) Can use goat milk variation for those lactose intolerant
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped or dark chocolate.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, or toasted almond,s or pecans
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- LINE 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Bring sugar, butter and evaporated milk to full rolling boil in 3-qt. saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook 4 min. or until candy thermometer reaches 234°F, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- ADD chocolate and marshmallow creme; stir until melted. Add nuts and vanilla; mix well.
- POUR into prepared pan; spread to cover bottom of pan. Cool completely. Use foil handles to lift fudge from pan before cutting into squares.
- Peppermint variation
- substitute 1 tsp peppermint extract for vanilla
- crush 1 cup peppermint candies to stir in at end, save some for top to garnish.
- Consider white chocolate chips instead.
- Spice it up!
- add 1 tsp cayenne pepper for a spicy version with pecans instead of walnuts
- Dark chocolate with this.
- toast all nuts for 3 minutes and make mixed nut version.
Almond Joy version
- toast unsweetened coconut 2 minutes at 350 – 1 c with 1 cup toasted raw almonds, omit vanilla, add almond extract instead, use coconut oil instead of butter.
Adapted from Kraft
Adapted from Kraft
Portland Oregon Plumber http://www.caseysplumbing.com/